The purpose of the Safety Committee is to provide and maintain a safe environment for all employees, students, contractors, vendors, and the general public by:
- Identifying and correcting safety and health hazards.
- Evaluating and following-up on all accidents.
- Conducting periodic job site inspections.
- Advising and assisting management in the development and implementation of appropriate safety programs.
- Assuring all employees are appropriately trained in various safe practices including the use of tools and hazardous materials.